Thursday, February 2, 2017

New Year! New You! Welcome 2017!

 What Are Your 2017 Goals? How Can I Help?

Wow! I haven't written on this blog in ages. This post has some info about what I've been up to, as well as some tips for your leadership blog, or personal blog.
I really appreciate you hanging in there while I went through my freeze mode!
Did you know there are three responses to stress?
 FTC Disclosure: This blog is brought to you free by great sponsors. Some links on this blog may reward me for leads or purchases.

Yup!
Which of these three stress responses do you use?

3 Common Stress Responses

  1. Fight - Like a cornered cougar.
  2. Flight - Like a terrified rabbit.
  3. Freeze - Like a deer in the headlights.
Quite often I freeze.
Do you freeze too??
Any way, I am now out of freeze mode and ready to answer questions once again., and work at making this blog a useful resource for AVON reps and team leaders. I might join AVON again too ..
What are your goals for 2017?

There are a couple of new pages just added to this blog.
  1. Policies Page 
  2. About AVON Tips Page. 
  If you don't already have these pages on your blog, you will definitely want to add them.
Another change you will be seeing is an FTC Disclosure on each post.
I am going back through my old posts and adding the Free Trade Commission statement as quickly as I can.
More about why you need these things on your blog later.
That's all I can scribble for the moment, because I need to find a mortgage right away.
Check out the crazy fundraiser I am doing on Facebook to try and raise awareness.
Chat with you later!
Suzanne

No comments:

Have You Read These?