Saturday, July 24, 2010

What’s Your Favourite New Product?

 

FRizz control 022

Good bye FRZZ! Does summer humidity turn your tresses into a giant fuzz ball, like it does mine? I am so glad to have discovered this new product line from AVON.

Here I am fresh from trying out my favourite new product line: AVON’s Advance Techniques  Frizz Control Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotus Shield. Since using this 1,2,3 knock out team on my hair, I’ve received numerous compliments from people who thought I might have had an expensive salon relaxing treatment. Best of all I’m FRIZZ free for up to 3 Days, Thanks to the lotus shield technology that locks out the humidity.

My daughter says it has a yummy guava/berry scent. Since I’m usually in a rush, I like how I can tell the difference between the shampoo and conditioner at a glance. (Shampoo is in a lighter silver container & the conditioner in pewter) 

Lotus Shield is the FREE Sample each of your customers could get when they placed an order of $5 or more in C!4. If you missed getting the samples for your customers, call AVON, or us the CONTACT US button to send them an email, after logging in.

What’s your favourite new AVON product? How are you sharing the news with your friends?

No comments:

Have You Read These?